Word Jokes Page 32
Delbert the farm worker went to pick up Arthur the farmer at the airport.
- Did anything unusual happen while I was gone Delbert?
- No, Arthur, nothing unusual.
- What's that in the back of the truck?
- The burned pigs.
- Burned pigs?
- Yes the barn burned down Arthur.
- The barn burned down?
- Yes, it was ignited by the burning house.
- The house burned down too?
- Yes, one of the candles fell over.
- Candles? What candles?
- The ones by your wife's coffin.
- My wife's coffin? Gertrude died!!?
- Yes, Gertrude fell off the roof.
- What was she doing on the roof?
- She was drunk.
- Well, that's nothing unusual.
- Right Arthur like I said, nothing unusual happened. .
Hey over here Arthur, it's me Delbert I'm here on the other side of the river!
- Oh yeah, how have you been, long time no see. How do I get to the other side of this river?
- Are you stupid or something? You ARE on the other side.
Arthur called the airline:
- Hello, if I take the 10:23 flight from JFK to LAX how long will it take to get there?
- One moment sir.
- Wow! That fast! Thanks, said Arthur and hung up.
Arthur was sitting in the bathtub shivering.
- G G Gertrude D d d dear.. C c call D d doctor R R Rueprecht and ask him if I really need to take these pills with cold water.
Submit a joke:
copyright © jokesandlies.com