Doctor Jokes Page 2
Doctor Rueprecht had invented a machine that transferred the birth pains from the mother to the father and he was going to try it out on one of his patients. Arthur's wife Gertrude was about to give birth so he decided to try the machine on them. He set the machine to 1/2, transferring half of the pain to the father to make it fair. Arthur didn't seem to be in any pain at all so the doctor went ahead and set it to full, transferring all the pain to the father. Arthur didn't even blink. The machine is even better than I had hoped thought the doctor.
The next day when the couple brought their newborn baby back home they found Arthur's best friend Delbert dead in the front yard.
Doctor Rueprecht, can you help my son, he thinks he's a chicken
- A chicken? That's odd, said Doctor Rueprecht, how long has he been believing he's a chicken?
- About a year now.
- A whole year? Why did you wait this long to see me? Asked the doctor.
- Well doctor, we're saving a lot of money on eggs.
Aaahh Doctor Rueprecht, I'm in great pain, please help me, my stomach hurts so bad.
- Ok Arthur, what did you have for lunch?
- Oysters doctor.
- Well it's pretty easy to tell if they're bad when you open them.
- Open them??.
Doctor Rueprecht, please help me. I'm seeing double.
- Ok Arthur, let's take a look at that, why donít you have a seat on that chair so I can examine you.
- The one on the left or the one on the right?.
Submit a joke:
copyright © jokesandlies.com