OLIVER: What does it sound like when owls and ghosts cry together?
OTIS: Boo-hooo, Boo-hooo!.
Jack: What did the beaver say to the tree by the river?
Emma:''It has been fun gnawing you''.
So Arthur, you have any recommendations from previous employer?
- Yes sir, he recommended that I go find a new job.
Arthur was trying to make it as an artist. He was trying to sell a painting of his named ''Grazing Cow''.
- It looks great, said the potential buyer, but why isnít there any grass in the picture?
- Well, said Arthur, the cow ate all the grass so there's no grass left.
-Hmm, yeah, ok but what about the cow? Why isn't there a cow in the picture?
- Well, the cow left after all the grass was eaten.
Arthur was seriously sleep deprived and went to see Doctor Rueprecht about it.
- Arthur, take two of these pills before bedtime tonight and you'll sleep like a baby, said Dr. Rueprecht.
Arthur took the pills at bedtime and did sleep like a baby. He woke up the next morning feeling like a million bucks. He arrived at work singing.
You look great Arthur, said his boss. But where have you been all week?.
copyright © jokesandlies.com